Aava Elements Stainless Steel Sauté Pan with lid
Stainless Steel Sauté Pan with Lid from Elements – a series of minimalist, uncompromising kitchenware from Aava. A study in straight lines and perfect circles – in high-grade stainless steel. Extraordinarily durable and safe for use with most cooking surfaces and kitchen tools. Satin polished, looks great on any stove.
The Aava Elements Stainless Steel Sauté Pan features a flat bottom and wide mouth, to speed up evaporation of liquids. The height of the pan makes it ideal for sautéing, frying or steaming large portions of food, with enough room to stir. The lid locks in moisture while cooking and keeps food hot until serving. With streamlined contours and a purposeful simplicity that works well in the kitchen and at the dinner table.
- Simple in form, designed for exceptional performance
- 26 x 6.5cm sauté pan with lid
- Body: 0.7mm, Lid: 0.7mm
- Layered base: 0.7mm body, 5mm aluminum induction-layer, 0.5mm stainless steel bottom
- 430 stainless steel impact bonding base
- Straight edges and wide flat bottom distribute heat evenly
- Holds more liquid than a frying pan
- Ideal for stirring, sautéing meats and cooking on high heat
- Suitable for: Induction, gas, electric, halogen, vitroceramic cooktops
- Dishwasher-, oven- and freezer-safe