Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid from Elements – a series of minimalist, uncompromising kitchenware from Aava. A study in straight lines and perfect circles – in high-grade stainless steel. Extraordinarily durable and safe for use with most cooking surfaces and kitchen tools. Satin polished, looks great on any stove.
The Aava Elements Stainless Steel Saucepan is just the right size for making sauces, heating up soup or milk, boiling noodles and reheating leftovers. With streamlined contours and a purposeful simplicity that works well in the kitchen and at the dinner table. It can safely be used on electric, gas and induction cooktops, and in the oven. The saucepan distributes heat evenly and retains it well, with no hot or cold spots. The Elements Stainless Steel Saucepan is dishwasher and freezer-safe.
- Simple in form, designed for exceptional performance
- 16 x 7.5cm saucepan with lid
- Body: 0.7mm, Lid: 0.7mm
- Layered base: 0.7mm body, 5mm aluminum induction-layer, 0.5mm stainless steel bottom
- 430 stainless steel impact bonding base
- Straight edges and wide flat bottom distribute heat evenly
- Ideal for making sauces, heating up soup or boiling noodles
- Suitable for: Induction, gas, electric, halogen, vitroceramic cooktops
- Dishwasher-, oven- and freezer-safe